Sunday, May 6, 2012

Message In A Bottle...

As I was kneeling in prayer this evening at church, I opened my eyes to see an empty baby bottle sitting in the pew right in front of me... with no baby in sight. My eyes filled with tears because I sensed immediately a message in this half sized, empty baby bottle that seemed to belong to no one... At the end of Mass I waited to see if anyone would claim the bottle... No one did... so I picked up the baby bottle and took it home... feeling certain it was left for me to find... As FormulaOneLife prepares for a critical mission to Ethiopia next month to feed infant orphans... Will you please receive this God sent message in a bottle... and help us fill as many empty baby bottles as possible with life... and love... Please help sustain infant orphans in need at www.formulaonelife.org