Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kiwanis Huggies and Kisses...


Central FL Kiwanis' fifth collection for Formula One Life and the infant orphans of Haiti, Guatemala and Ethiopia... pictured here: Avalon Kiwanis with Pres. Dave Schmitt, Lt. Gov. Gene Leonard and Governor Donna with her precious twin grandchildren Bella and Noah...

I had a dream a few months ago in which I saw huge packs of "Huggies" falling from the sky and bouncing on the ground all around me. :) Today when I walked into the Central FL Kiwanis Zone Rally and saw a huge collection of diapers everywhere, I immediately remembered my dream... and thanked God for these 'Huggies' from heaven by the hands of these amazing Kiwanians.

The theme of today's meeting was "Celebrate what's RIGHT with the World" ...I know one thing that is very right with the world: The Kiwanis Organization... indeed they are truly "serving the children of the world..."

www.formulaonelife.org
www.avalonkiwanis.org
www.floridakiwanis.com